woensdag 16 december 2015

Slipping through my fingers

It feels like yesterday that I first arrived in Turku to start my international semester. It was awesome to meet my friends again and make new friends. I can still recall it like it happend 5 minutes ago how it went. Actually it seems that my whole Finnish semester was one week.

And now i'm already in the closinge fase of the semster. The last reports, the last parties and the goodbye dinners. It seems to me that I could do so much with so much wonderfull people, but the time is running out. But I glad that I'm one of those wo can say that I 've done all that I wanted to do here in Turku, of course I could do more but I have no regrets. Because regrets would be a sad strain on my awesome time here and the more awesome people I met. I've undertaken wonderfull hikes to places straight from a fairytail. The hikes in Lapland and in the national park were my favorites. But every hike was great in it's own way. Although I'm not a club person, I enjoy bars more, I found the party's here in Turku great. But my most favorite was Koulu, I gonna miss that bar and it is shame we don't have that kind of bars. There are still some bars to explore and lucky there is still some time for exploring them.

Now everyone is packing and preparing for their return too their home country. I, as last of the monicans, stay a little longer. In January I go Kokkola to learn more great stuff and experience Finland a little longer. But the fact that everyone is going and I'm staying makes me a little sentimental sometimes. Turku stay as amazing as it is, I still have awesome friends living here with who I will have great adventures. But I will with no doubt also mis people, Turku will not be the same without them. But it greatly comforts me that some of them I will meet again to make great new memories in the Netherlands or in their home country. Because the best thing of memories is making them. For sure I will carry them with me in my heart, the persons I'll meet again for sure or I maybe meet again.Even the people I didn't hang out that much, are stored in my memory forever. In one way or another they too contribute to the awesome and great experiences I had in Turku and in Finland.  that more great experiences may come during my stay here in Turku till January and in Kokkola till February!

Slipping through my fingers all the time
I try to capture every minute
The feeling in it
Slipping through my fingers all the time
 



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten