zondag 1 november 2015

Finn at the balls

Yesterday it was a great day. It was great to see everyone again and to hang out together. We all also looking forward that I'm returing again in Kokkola January. I felt a little bit sad for the other Dutchie because he is only in Kokkola for this weekend. But still we had a great time.

We went in for bowling after breakfast. We had two lanes so every lane futeres 2 Finns and 1 Dutch. After 2 hours of bowling, we were really nailed by a girl with a dysfunctional arm at this moment. Because she hurt it during training. But still she was far better then me and the other Finn. I don't dare to think how hard she would beat us when her arm was fully functional. But now she had more then 110 points the us. The other lane I don't discuss here, but let state it this way: But by coincidence the persons who are good at bowling and bad at bowling where seperated.

After that, we had the honor and plesure again to enjoy the great cooking skills of the husband of the woman we are staying. While the rest had rendeir, I enjoyed salmon. It is funny that rendeir is so popular here. I've been in a lot of countries, but in non rendeir is so popular is in Finland. It also touches me that Finns are so insecure while they don't have to. His cooking skills are great and the food was delicious. Every one was very silent during the eating so it was good. Normally we talk on every occasion.

After the food I went to my first volleyball match ever. Of course I've played vollyball before, but I never went to an official match. The local team, Kokkolan Tiigerit are the deffending national champions and the were playing against the rivals. So the match was pretty exited, although it was just a normal match in the legue. I was in the fan section so the crowd got really exited every time the team scored a point. I really enjoyed, the match, the vibe, everything. I also contributed my part by waving the big Kokkolan Tiigerit flag. Eventually they won with 3-0. After the match we went home to enjoy more food and spent the night in the centre. A event during the match worth mentioning is that during the break, the husband of the woman we stayed was named as tiger of the month. Because he has done so much for the club: they ask, he makes. And thats makes that they make him tiger of the month. As first one who isn't member of the board of the club or fanclub. Of course we went all crazy for that and gave as reason to party that night.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten