zaterdag 23 januari 2016

7 days to go, 7 tears to shed

I can't believe that it is only in one week my Finland adventure will come to an end. My time here in Kokkola litterly flew away, but in the end I was here one month. Also my exchange semester in Turku was one quick ride through awesome experiences. I became Finn among Finns, now it's time to prepare myself again to be Dutch in the Netherlands again. Because in no less then 10 days, I will start my final semester at my university of applied sciences. But with one week to go in amazing Finland, it's time to get a little sentimental.

One tear I will shed because it will be all over soon, and nothing more then awesome memory but not a blur
I will come back soon, thats for sure.

The second tear I will shed to leave all my friends here behind.
But we will meet again, because you were so kind

A third tear I will shed in memory of great places I visited; Turku, Naantali, Inari, Jokela/Tuusula, Kokkola, Helsinki, Hyvinkää just to name a few.
Some where completly new, others I already knew

Tear number four is shed of all the awesome adventures I had experinced while staying here.
Also it's a reason to come back, because there are more to withnes and not even mere.

The fith tear I will shed for all the amazing stories I bring back home.
Which I don't let untold by even one.

The sixth tear for all the people I met. Some became friends, others were just nice.
But in the end, they were all luckily included in the price

My seventh tear I tear I shed in happiness, because I will be back.
It is only my agenda I have to check!


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten