maandag 4 januari 2016

Byyyyyyeeeee Turku!

Dear Turku,

I just wanted you to say that I just arrived in Kokkola and installed myself, but I miss you already. All the fun and awesome things we experienced togethers is are now nothing more thana good and amazing memory.

I'm looking forward to spend my last days here in Finland in Kokkola, but still you are one of my biggest love in Finland. Helsinki is my biggist, but you have to admist that Helsinki is also bigger then you so it occupies a little more space. But still you are there too and I know for sure Kokkola will be my third finnish love, my heart is big enough for a third great friendship and maybe for some more good and everlesting friendships.

Still, I can't thank you enough for all the time we spend together and the amazing things we expirened together. Once again my Finland trip was memorable and it is partly thanks to you. I know I can end my Finland trip with a big bang here in Kokkola, but still. you did 80% now it is up to Kokkola to fill in the remaining 20% to make this a 100% succes. Thank you for all the amazing people you introduced to me. I'm proud to call some of them my friends.

But in the end, the honor and the plesure were all mine, as always.

Untill next time!

Yours sincerely,

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten