donderdag 8 oktober 2015

Blueberry pie madness

Today was not a good travel day for me. First I missed almost the bus to go to practical, then I missed almost the connection bus because my bus gets delayed. But for some reason I totally managed it to get at my practical in time. There I helped the youngsters with their schoolwork, learned new cardgames and had an indepth discussion about how disgusting peasoup is. If you prepared it the Dutch way or the Finnish way, it still smells like puke. The Finns, on the otherhand, can't believe how good a pancake with cheese is. They find it so strange that they not even want to try it. Although they try to force me to try peasoup while I was trying not to trow up. After having a good conversation with the youngster about diffrent branches of Christianity, the day was at an end for me and of course I almost missed the bus.

But instead of returning home, I dived into an other espact of Finnish culture I never did before: making a blueberry pie! I already eat the pie before and they tasted good. So this time I decided to follow a course to make one myself. It also was usefull for a course at school, so I had two strikes in one. The group I was in was a nice group to work in, we had a guy who was very insecure about the discription, a girl who was over confident with the recipe, two girls who wanted to do everyting and a guy who wanted to do nothing. Plain me had to make them all work together because I wanted to eat blueberry pie. But some how we managed and some how we made a delicious blueberry pie. Which was finnished far to soon, but I enjoyed every moment of making it and eating it.

Afterwards, I decided to walk to home, because I would be sooner home walking than with the bus, because I missed the bus...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten