zondag 18 oktober 2015

Into the wild

My parents, ecspecially my dad, wanted to spend the sunday in an easy way. They were tired of the whole Finnish adventure they are undertaking right now. So we hopped on a bus to Ruissalo to go for a sunday walking overthere.

We didn't make a big hike of it, only an easy sundaynoon walk. The weather was quite nice today, so why not. I intentend to go to the same trail as I did when I walked there with my Swiss compenion earlier, but with out the saunahunt or frequent interludes deep into the forrest. But still the route was pretty much the same.

My parents are birdlovers, and they where lucky that we encounter quite a few. I don't know all the names in English, but they saw some birds we also have in the giant birdcage in our backyard. They were happy about it, they only tried to capture an two coloured crow on a picture, but they did't succeed in that. With of course the dissapointment that also brings. I showed my parents the cairns at the little rockbeach at Ruissalo, this is something they never saw before. They were fascinated by it and they even contribute a stone to one of them. We also w ent to the viewing tower, which I now found right away this time. Altough I was afraid that I would missed it again like the first time and find it on our way back.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten