donderdag 1 oktober 2015

Teardrops on the pizza

It doesn't matter to which country you go. Everywhere you find them, maybe not in Vatican City and North Korea but you find the little bastards everywhere. They ring at the door and there the anoying part begins. That folks who always show up when you don't have time, and of course they have all the time in world. Or they show up when you are eating, having sex, playing games or watching series or movies. Of course you can ignore them, but you don't want to be rude like them.

The name of these light bringing, (they never want to say if it's cheaper or more expencive then your current electisity compeny and are even suprised when you asked it) dead body giving (I think I have room in the back yard, but isn't illegal to having a corpes?) people? Jehova's withnesses. (although I doubt that they ever withnes Jehova).

For some reason, I end up in weird conversations with them. Such as that we humans are higher then animals because we can think, talk and worship God. The conversation continues in what would happen if bunny's start to workship God and how it will looked if the bunny did. Also I just ended it up in a conversation with the Jehova's withnesses about a story that we were just like fish in the sea in search for a bigger purpose, but most of us are to stuppid to find it like the fish. Of course Jehova's aren't. And there are always two of them so you are always outnumberd. Sometimes they bring in some kids. Somewhere I can appriciate that they continue their walk from door to door, but please: Not my door and not with kids. But lucky me I'm not the only one who has strange experiences with these folks. I know a woman who opend the window naked and start scream that she already worshiped Satan whil jumping. The Jehova's ran away. Also a friend told me that he was open for conversations with them, but they came at a bad time because his mother was ill. Honest as he is he told them that. Then, the two Jehova's almost ran over him while rushing in his house to give his mother the salvation personally, goodbye privacy and hello unwanted guests. But also here in Finland I heared a funny story about them. Two friends of mine where visit by the Jehova's this week. They tought they were sisters of each other and asked if there parents were home. Of course they weren't so they went away.

But the timing of the Jehova's is very very bad. It always takes me at least 15 minutes to get rid of them. Because I'm not intressed and I only like to talk about religion as a subject, not when they try to convince me. And they also come at dinner or at lunch. When they are away, I start silencely crying for a couple of hours. I cry because the pizza, to who I looked forward the whole week, is turned cold...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten