vrijdag 30 oktober 2015

Night of the Finn

Yesterday I failed to write a blog because I had a little party with 3 Finns, a German and Swiss. So we where a pretty cultural group that evening. We decided that even we are in Finland we dont gonna spent the night Finnish way. We just drank some drinks and being social. Social we were because enjoyed each others company till 4:45. For the Finns it felt quitte uncomfortable they we want it to be social, not end up drunk. But they are social Finns so they managed. Here and there we had some cultural diffrences but it amazese me how much Finns and Dutch have in common. The German and the Swiss tought I was rude too a Finn at a certain point. But me and the Finn didn't felt that way. We Dutch and Finns are very straight forward in to saying what we meen. This is something what is not shared with our Swiss and German friends, so they were suprised we didn't felt it like rude. We tought it was normal.

Today I did not much special things. I write some reports for my school in the Netherlands and that was pretty much it. But in the evening I had something planned I do every week with my Swiss friend, and this week we did it even twice. In our opinion it is one of the best things Finland has to offer to the world: sauna. I really enjoy it and it is always something I look forward to, everytime again. It really helps me to get rid of the stress of the week and to relax. I surely want to have one to in the future, but for now I'm more then satisfied with the one hour of sauna I have each week. Although I wished I could go more often. Even now, when I was there twice this week, I'm looking forward to go to sauna next week.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten